So here we go with all the exciting happenings at Chef Point Café this week. Mark them all down on your calendar so you don’t miss a one of them.
President’s Day Cheeseburgers
Have you tasted one of cheeseburgers lately? Well we are re-naming them for today only and calling them the Presidential Cheeseburger, a cheeseburger fit for the President and Leader of the Free World. Come on in and try one out!’s special, deluxe
That’s right, we celebrate Washington’s Day at Chef Point Café, and why not? With the delicious items on our menu every single day is a celebration. Try our Rib Eye Steak or one of our great pasta dishes and remember to sing “Hail To The Chief” when you walk into our family restaurant. We get a kick out of that.
Yes, we are in the middle of Mardi Gras celebrations so why not stop by our find diningand have a great meal. What better way to top off a great week of fun and festivities?
Specials of the Week
We have quite a few items listed on our Special’s Board this week so here you go:
- Duck Breast Appetizer: tossed in a sweet plum sauce and served over a bed of fresh spinach
- Fried Green Tomatoes: served with fresh sliced mozzarella, pesto, roasted peppers, micro greens and drizzled with Texas Honey
- Better Than Sex Fried Chicken: old-fashioned buttermilk marinated, tender crispy , served with homemade mashed potatoes and country gravy.
- Chicken Fried Steak: hand-battered chicken fried steak served with homemade mashed potatoes, country gravy and fresh mixed veggies.
- Chicken-N-Waffles: special hand-battered seasoned fried chicken on a homemade waffle topped with fresh berries and hot syrup
- Hawaiian Chicken or Salmon: topped with grilled pineapple and teriyaki sauce, served with coconut rice
- Fish Tacos: blackened Tilapia wrapped in a flour tortilla with cole slaw and Cajun mayo, served with a garden salad.
- Grilled Meatloaf: award winning meat loaf served with homemade mashed potatoes, brown gravy, and fresh mixed veggies.
- Oxtail: marinated in our homemade spicy African red sauce slowly cooked to perfection and served with coconut rice and fresh mixed veggies
- Smoked Prime Rib: slow smoked prime rib served with mashed potatoes and fresh mixed veggies
- Stuffed Shrimp: stuffed with crab meat served over fettuccini and asiago sauce
- Long Beef Rib: served with French fries and cole slaw.
Come on, tell us you aren’t drooling right now! If you are alive and kickin’ then that list of great meals should have you grabbing your keys and heading out the door right now. We’ll be